Remember When...

DOL-A-6512


DOL-A-0014


DOL-A-7593


Have a fabulous day!



Comments

Stephen Hayes said…
I imagine the world was a much simpler place when this barn was built. Of course I don't know much about barns and so it's possible this isn't a really old barn. Hope you're having a terrific week.
Stephanie said…
Looks like time standing still. You take amazing shots of old barns and love how they look on my screen. :-))
I know that barn:) Nice shots and edits.
Brian King said…
Beautiful barn and seasonal shots! I love the last one!
Red said…
Great idea to show the seasons.
For everything there is a season.
Wonderful series, Dan.
I love the series of same photos through the seasons. I frequently do the same thing with my garden areas.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures