To Colour or Uncolour


DOL-AB-3800


DOL-AC-3800

Have yourself a Merry Day!

Linking to:

Comments

Marie Flutterby said…
They're both beautiful; great captures Daniel!
Felicia said…
uncolor, except paint the box blue
Both are great... Like the color one a smidgeon more.
Stephen Hayes said…
I often prefer a black and white image to a color one, but in this case I like the color one. The subtle shades of blue are very appealing and really put me in a mood.
Red said…
Well, I like the colored shot even though it's got some ghastly blue.
Stephanie said…
They are both beautiful in their own way.
Sylvia K said…
They're both great shots, but I do really like the color shot for today!! Have a great week!!
I like the colored one most, Daniel, but they are both great. Greetings from the Netherlands, Joke
ADRIAN said…
If in doubt colour pop it. It's the best of both worlds.
Fun60 said…
Prefer the colour, so many shades of blue.
EG CameraGirl said…
I like the colour, but I think I prefer the B&W!
Both shots are great, but I like the coloured one best. I do love classic work boats. - Margy
Hilary said…
It's such a brilliant blue that in this case, I'd say colour!
Brian King said…
I like them both! Great subject!
Liz said…
For me, it's definitely the colour option. :)
Stewart M said…
In this a case, I'd go with colour!

Great image.

Hope you have a great Christmas.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures