Thrasher

DOL-A-4043


Did you know the Brown Thrasher is the state bird of Georgia?  





Comments

PerthDailyPhoto said…
I did not know that Daniel, merci beaucoup also for this tres delightful image :)
PerthDailyPhoto said…
Merci beaucoup Daniel, all is well with family now.
Gail Dixon said…
I did not know that! You've created a beautiful portrait of this handsome bird.
Lisa Gordon said…
I actually did know that! :-)
This is a great portrait, Daniel.
Stephen Hayes said…
No, I didn't know that. I'm too engrossed in your wonderful photograph. The pose is dynamic and suggests motion where there isn't any and the subtle colors are incredibly rich.
Red said…
Fantastic shot of this thrasher!
EG CameraGirl said…
No, I didn't know that. Super photo!

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures