Blue Planet - Vol I


Blue Planet - Vol I from Daniel LaFrance on Vimeo.

Click Play and adjust your volume to hear the soundtrack.

This is a repost for those who haven't seen it and for those who enjoy seeing life beneath the surface.  As some of you may already know, I use to scuba dive and take my camera underwater in a housing with strobes to capture some of the magic.


bb-2007-daniel-03
Photo of myself with underwater camera gear; photo courtesy of Warren Lo



Linking to:

Have yourself a great day!


Comments

Stephanie said…
Fabulous video. I learned something new about you. Re: scuba diving. It must have been fascinating to capture underwater critters and sealife.
Stephen Hayes said…
It's been a while since you posted your underwater videos. It was good seeing one again.
Michelle said…
This is wonderful to watch. Scuba diving is something I have not done...yet!

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures