Magic Moments

DOL-A-4746



DOL-A-4748


Hope you smiled today.



Comments

Andy said…
This truly is a magic moment.
Pamela Gordon said…
Beautiful captures and they made me smile. :)
Red said…
There's a lot of magic going on here. The hummer flight alone is pure magic.
Tabor said…
Love these but wish I had them more often.
Stephen Hayes said…
I wasn't smiling, until I saw your marvelous pictures of this magnificent hummingbird.
Hilary said…
Our little beauties returned about a week ago, also. Lovely photos.
Lisa Gordon said…
If I hadn't, I'd surely be now!
These are beautiful, Daniel.
Our little ones showed up for the first time last weekend.
Roban said…
What a capture! I haven't had much luck with hummers. This is beautiful.
Stephanie said…
My goodness, fabulous capture!

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures