Winter Wind


DOL-A-4198


DOL-A-4200


DOL-A-4201


Comments

Lisa Gordon said…
This has been a tough winter, but a very beautiful one, as you have so wonderfully shown us here.
Stephanie said…
Beautiful scenes but looks terribly cold.
Terri Buster said…
These are beautiful shots Daniel- the top two also have a lonesome quality to them. Brr!
Pamela Gordon said…
These are such beautiful photos! I especially like the last one. What a winter we've had!
Stephen Hayes said…
The word that comes to mind when I look at these pictures, particularly the first one, is Zen.
That looks like the weather we've been having. You've captured it nicely. We are expecting that again tomorrow. I just don't go out and take any pictures.
Red said…
Wow! That's some wind. Nicely done with he black and white.I thought that only happened on the open prairie where I was brought up.
TexWisGirl said…
great, stark, dangerous scenes.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures