Blue Planet - Vol I


Blue Planet - Vol I from Daniel LaFrance on Vimeo.

Click Play and adjust your volume to hear the soundtrack.

This is a repost for those who haven't seen it and for those who enjoy seeing life beneath the surface.  As some of you may already know, I use to scuba dive and take my camera underwater in a housing with strobes to capture some of the magic.


bb-2007-daniel-03
Photo of myself with underwater camera gear; photo courtesy of Warren Lo


Linking to:
Our World Tuesday

Have yourself a great day!


Comments

Terri Buster said…
Very cool Daniel! Such beauty in the ocean-so many strange creatures I have never seen before.
Stephen Hayes said…
Remembering this splendid post didn't prevent me from enjoying it a second time. Thanks.
eileeninmd said…
Cool photo! Great post, Daniel!
Sylvia K said…
What beautiful captures, Daniel!! I did go diving once off the coast of Mexico and the underwater world is so gorgeous!! Thanks for the memories!! Hope you have a great week!
Red said…
You're pretty cool on this dive. somebody took a great photo.
Gary Phillips said…
Nicely done!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River.
Indrani said…
What a thrilling experience!

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures