Solitude

DOL-A-8083


Be well my friends.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

retriever said…
Nice and the reflect in water



☸ڿڰۣڿڰۣ

Have a nice day Greeting from Belgium
Blog seniorennet.Be Louisette Blog
retriever said…
Nice and the reflect in water



☸ڿڰۣڿڰۣ

Have a nice day Greeting from Belgium
Blog seniorennet.Be Louisette Blog
Stephen Hayes said…
Great image, and perfect for the concept of "solitude."
Buttons said…
Oh I would love to be sittin' there:) B
Red said…
Whether there's a boat in the picture or not it's a great landscape picture.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Stephanie said…
Breathtaking, so calm. The colors are stunning.
Our photos said…
Beautiful photo!
Greetings, RW & SK
Lisa Gordon said…
How beautiful this is, Daniel!
Betty Luckhurst said…
I love this shot, it truly is solitude in a snapshot! The colors just pop!
Terri Buster said…
Nice shot Daniel- and what beautiful reflections!
Laura said…
a beautiful image... such a perfect title.
Madge Bloom said…
Thank you for coming by sharing your creative photography on the second anniversary of Weekly Top Shot, #104!
Karen said…
I love when water and sky are a mirror image - nice shot.
SmilingSally said…
Ah . . . double blue.

Thanks for playing.

Happy Blue Monday, Daniel.
Jesh St Germain said…
The perspective in your photo is quite interesting! The boat fives it an intimate feeling to the solitude.
What a beautiful place...I imagine myself with a book in the boat ...just enjoying the sun and silence.
Linda said…
mmm wish I were there-just breathtaking!

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures