Big Bird

There is something remarkable about big flying machines.  Nevermind the military utilization, the technology and high level capabilities are to be admired.

DOL-A-8385



DOL-A-8340



DOL-A-8352


Linking to:

  1. Mother-in-law was recently diagnosed with Progressive Alzheimer's which explains a lot.
  2. Getting old and sick isn't what I refer to as quality of life.
  3. Dying with dignity is important, including the option of assisted suicide. 
  4. Thanksgiving is this coming Monday for all my fellow Canadians.
  5. Hope all my American friends let their 'elected' politicians know how they feel about the shutdown.  


Comments

Buttons said…
Oh Daniel I am sorry about #1 I understand this one. Have a nice Thanksgiving.Awesome shots. B
Happy Thanksgiving to you!! ( :

wow, #1 breaks my heart ... been through that with my hubby's grandma & a great aunt on my side. it is tough.

i wonder if we told the government our thoughts on the whole shutdown will they care or listen??! i miss our national parks ... they should never be closed. ever!!
Red said…
Awesome shots of a very big bird!
Happy thanksgiving.
Stephen Hayes said…
That's certainly one big bird! Take care and have a terrific weekend.
Stephanie said…
Sorry to hear about the Alzheimer's Diagnosis. Fabulous shot of the big bird! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Cloudia said…
Well done, Sir!

Sorry about your Mom; and apologise to the world for our national ignorance!


ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=
Jodiebodie said…
Sorry to hear about your m-i-l's diagnosis, that's sad news.

Love your "big bird" picture. What model aircraft is that?
It reminds me of a Russian Antonov. Whatever it is, it looks hu-uge!

Great pictures, excellent clarity, as always.
Karen said…
I get goosebumps when I see those big flying machines.. especially a group of fighter jets in formation (just practicing, ofcourse!!)

So sorry regarding #1...

and I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Awesome photos of the big flying machine! Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Sorry about your mil. That's rough. :(
Daniel, my dad passed from Alzheimers in 2007 -- so I feel for you and your family. Stay strong. xo

PS -- awesome photos of that big bird.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures