There is something remarkable about big flying machines. Nevermind the military utilization, the technology and high level capabilities are to be admired.
- Mother-in-law was recently diagnosed with Progressive Alzheimer's which explains a lot.
- Getting old and sick isn't what I refer to as quality of life.
- Dying with dignity is important, including the option of assisted suicide.
- Thanksgiving is this coming Monday for all my fellow Canadians.
- Hope all my American friends let their 'elected' politicians know how they feel about the shutdown.