Wholesome Goodness

DOL-A-5762


Enjoy a cold glass of milk today!




Comments

Red said…
I like a photo like this where the main feature is pointed out to us. then you begin looking at the photo and see so many details. I took a long look at this one.
Barb said…
I like this composition - a good farm inspired photo.
Mailboxes now that is always an interesting subject.
I love these old-fashioned mailboxes!

www.saucysiciliana.blogspot.com
Stephen Hayes said…
Can't remember the last time I sat down and enjoyed a cold glass of milk.
I put milk in my cereal but that's it. Take care and have a great week.
Anne Payne said…
I love this photo! It's brilliant in color and composition.
Lmkazmierczak said…
As a U.S. Rural Carrier, I appreciate seeing other country's mailboxes♫ My Rurality: http://lauriekazmierczak.com/pommel/
Louisette said…
Love much, very pretty rural box! greting from Belgium

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures