Farming Links

DOL-A-7362



DOL-A-7363



DOL-A-6742


Linking to:
Weekly Top Shot



Comments

Stephen Hayes said…
I don't know what these metal connectors are for but I like the texture and subdued color.
Loving the deep reds and blues in the second shot.
Terri Buster said…
Love the barn- very cool! Cute cow in the center!
Red said…
You had me thinking. What in the world are these rods screwed together. Now I know...silos.
Stephanie said…
I absolutely love the barn and beautiful blue sky with the clouds.
Bob Bushell said…
GREAT 'FARMERS' TALES. Pictures are superb.
Madge Bloom said…
LOVE that close of the fasteners... the colors are fabulous! Thank you for coming by sharing your creative photography on Weekly Top Shot #102!
Indrani said…
Very interesting details. I like the pattern.
EG CameraGirl said…
These are the kinds of details that mAke me feel warm and fuzzy inside. ;)
Jesh St Germain said…
Beautiful rhythm of colors in your second pic! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier:)

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures