Camera Shy Cattle


DOL-A-5579



Linking to:
Rurality Blog Hop #28



Comments

Nancy said…
Love this -- checking out the guy with the camera. :)
Terri said…
Cows are so nosy! Cool capture Daniel.
Lisa Gordon said…
What a sweet shot this is, Daniel!
Buttons said…
Oh Daniel I do LOVE that shot. B
Kaya said…
I agree they are all shy! Fantastic photograph and story in this picture is so wonderful!
Stephen Hayes said…
Great picture. These cows look like they're ready for their close-up shots.
Red said…
You can't come out all at once , sillies. Cowjam?
hamilton said…
surely you're not that scary?!
DeniseinVA said…
I love this photo Daniel, such a cute one of the cows in the doorway. Thanks for stopping by, I need to look up my identification on whether those are crows or ravens. I don't get to see too many ravens around where I live.
Madge Bloom said…
Too dang cute for words... I love this shot! Thanks for sharing on Rurality Blog Hop this week!
Lmkazmierczak said…
Darling shot♫ My Rurality: http://lauriekazmierczak.com/nursery/
Hilary said…
I love this! It's like Archie Bunker and Meathead trying to get out of the doorframe at the same time.
What a bunch of sillies and your certainly captured that.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures