Where's Spring?

With signs pointing that Spring has arrived.  The arrival of Horned Larks, Robins, and Red-winged Blackbirds, not to mention all the melting snow and water accumulating everywhere.  Seems reasonable to think Spring has indeed arrived.  Mother Nature obviously had other plans.  With the new snow... however short-lived and colder weather... can you imagine hearing the weather folks uttering the word... windchill.

Well it's not all doom and gloom,  in fact I didn't mind it.  It was refreshing and the hot summer air and humidity will have some of us wishing for... you know it.


Look through Patio Door 


DOL-A2048-1527DOL-A2048-1354DOL-A2048-7235



The snow we received was primarily 'Lake-effect' snow.


Comments

Cloudia said…
LOL

Where? When?



ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° > <3
Stephanie said…
Love the Cardinal shot! Spring is slowly coming here. Been having mild temperatures.
Ohhh Original spring.. haha!!!.. I love birds!!!.. specially red cardinal.. Greetings from Spain..
ZielonaMila said…
Beautiful photographs, I am longing for the spring. I am greeting
TexWisGirl said…
love watching the snow fall - at least for the bit you showed. i don't have to shovel it...
Man, your shots of the birds are so sweet. The horned lark is a special one as is the chickadee breaking open the seed. Bundle up, Daniel! Hope spring comes early for you this year. Yikes, that looks cold.
Tammy said…
Well, at least I can say I watched snow fall this year:) Beautiful bird shots! Horned Larks are so pretty! Hope you have a great weekend!
Lisa Gordon said…
These are wonderful, Daniel!
I know it's only a few days away, but we are having more snow and I am getting a bit impatient! :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Bob Bushell said…
Shame about the snow, but, the birds are beautiful, cheers Daniel.
Hilary said…
I won't be one of them. I love me my summer but I also love your photos no matter the season.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures