Just Beyond

DOL-A2048-6338

I don't know about you, but I love being around water.

Linking to:


Comments

Andy said…
With a scene like this you make me want to be there.
eileeninmd said…
Beautiful waterscape, it would be lovely as a painting.
Michelle said…
Really beautiful and that little spot of green adds nicely to the overall photograph.
Buttons said…
Me too Daniel this is beautiful. B
Rosemary said…
Wow, beautiful shot! I love the snowy bank, the water, the composition of the photo.
Red said…
Of all your photos this has to be my favorite. Low cloud or fog over the lake makes for a very pastel color compared to what's on the land.
amanda said…
I absolutely do love being around water, too.
My post this week for Our World Tues. was from a stay about 500 miles to the west. It is always nice to return home to our land of 10,000 lakes here in Minnesota, and near Lake Superior.
Beautiful photo!
Gary said…
Beautiful!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Gillian Olson said…
Absolutely beautiful, Daniel. I too "need" to be close to the water, so I understand.
Fun60 said…
There is so much to focus on in your picture that I could gaze at it for hours.
Stephanie said…
This is breathtaking, can look at it quite often. It is simply stunning!

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures