Healthy Living


DOL-B2048-5289


DOL-A2048-5325


DOL-A2048-5333


DOL-A2048-5329


Comments

Stephen Hayes said…
These shots show a landscape that probably hasn't changed in many years. I imagine it takes a lot of hard work to live this type of lifestyle but it all looks so serene.
Betsy Brock said…
Gorgeous...two of my favorite things to see...lovely farms and snow!
my favs are the 2nd or last shot. nice snowy views. have a great weekend. ( :
Stephanie said…
You live in a beautiful area. Love all the shots!
Andy said…
Nice collection of farm photos. I know there's lots to choose from in your area.
eileeninmd said…
Lovely farms and beautiful photos! Have a great weekend!
Cool barn shots- I really like the last one!
Buttons said…
Oh Daniel I love them all I could not pick a favourite. B
Red said…
You've shown some beautiful old farmsteads. I like the angles you have on these sites.
Such beautiful landscapes. I really love the green roof of the barn in the first shot. These do reflect a sense of healthy living.
Beautiful winter shots. I love the green roof and the green stripes on the silos in the first one.
naveed qumer said…
Top Ten popular Female Singers in the World, Indian Singers, Pakistani Singers and American Singers hot News and Images
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com
Daniyal Memon said…
You want Hot Girls Pictures or Hot Videos.?? Most popular and famous hot Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures