Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Free Rage or Range

I saw some of these Chickens as I turned off a seasonal road here in the County.  One of these chickens was Creepy.  He must have been high on seasoning or special herbs.  He had that look in his eyes that dared you to try anything.

DOL-A2048-3829
Patrolling his Hood with Attitude


DOL-A2048-3820
Looking Innocent

I've always said, chickens can't be trusted.  Even the conspiracy surrounding that joke of theirs "Why did the chicken cross the road".  No one knows what the real answer is and it stinks of rotten eggs. You know what I mean.

Have a great start to today and tomorrow with a smile on your face!

11 comments:

Here I Am/Carrie said...

Well they certainly look like healthy looking chickens. I am surrounded by snow now so no green grass for my chickens. They don't even want to come out of the coup. Wishing you a wonderful week and a blessed Christmas.

Andy said...

I think it's love at first sight ♥.

Buttons said...

You have me laughing out loud this morning. This is true don't trust a chicken with beady little eyes. :) B

Muhammad Ashraf said...

Best Part time Online Jobs without any investment, Just click the Website and Earn.
Free Earning

Stephen Hayes said...

That chicken doesn't look like it would go down without a fight.

Stephanie said...

Chickens with attitude!

Beth said...

Great shots!

Red said...

A handsome looking chicken. He may be trying to stare you down but there's a good chance he may become roadkill. He's not half a smart as he thinks he is.

Carole said...

Fabulous shots! That first one has attitude up the wazoo. lol

Areeba Khan said...

Make Earning on your Every panels you purchase, Many types of Earning Systems
<a href= http://bannersbroker.com/MrSanghani17 A

Hilary said...

I know eggsactly what you mean. Fine shots. :)