Platinum, Blonde, Red and Oh My


DOL-A-9606


DL_DAN2351-2


DL_DAN2352-2-2



DOL-A-9611


Comments

Stephen Hayes said…
You've captured such distinctive personalities.
ADRIAN said…
A really good series of portraits.
Linda said…
What sweet faces, all! Love those alpacas anyway!
Andy said…
A fun collection of animal portraits.
Danielle said…
Gotta say...the first and last one were a hoot!
Crafty Gardener said…
Well aren't they all adorable, each with their own distinctive personality. I bet each of them has its own name
Robyn said…
lol on the first picture! Love the llama smile. Always enjoy a red cattle picture too.
Val said…
These are cute, love that last one. I could almost reach out and touch him. Like your new blog look, also appears you've gone to flicker for posting photos--how is that working for you. More storage??
Zosia said…
Gorgeous portraits of gorgeous subjects ;-)
Bob Bushell said…
Really nice portraits of animals, I love the fourth.
Brian King said…
Gorgeous portrait shots! The detail is wonderful.
Terri Buster said…
That first shot made me laugh out loud- all great pics!
Madge Bloom said…
The Llama looks like he's grinning! I like all of these portraits, but my fav is of the steer, he looks stately! Thanks for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #47!
NatureFootstep said…
gosh, what animal is the last one? A lama or something?

Love your shots of teh different "hairdoes" :)
Beth said…
are they laughing at me? i feel like it. ha. ha!! great views.

back from a camping adventure & you are at another blog ... tell me more ... i was trying to read past posts but it will not let me ... it send me to the new blog. i did email ya though... would like to hear your thoughts. thanks. (:
Tricia Hays said…
You're not lying, OH MY, but look at that face, adorable!!! =)
Lisa Gordon said…
They are ADORABLE!!
I want to take the last one home! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures