Special'scapes

What kind of scapes do you dream about?

DOL-A-7626


DOL-A-7830


DOL-A-8126


Comments

Beth said…
Lovely photos this evening!
Stephen Hayes said…
I'm starting to dream about scapes in your photographs. This forest shot represents a place I might go in my dreams. This or places with turquoise water.
TexWisGirl said…
love that forest of green in the first. :)
Terri Buster said…
I like that first shot- green, green, green!
Gowri Saligram said…
Wow, beautiful photos! I loved 1 & 3 because the scapes are so serene that I wanted to be there! Beautifully composed!
Brian King said…
Beautiful shots, but that last one is my favorite! Love that setting!
Buttons said…
I must admit the top photo is where I feel I usually need to be the the water is a very close second. Nice shots Daniel. B
Ruby said…
Beautiful pictures Daniel!! Thanks for sharing them.

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures