Lonesome Field




Comments

ADRIAN said…
Now this one I really like.
Linda said…
Wonder what it is about that lone building in a huge field that evokes that feeling...can't even describe the feeling, but it is a wonderful one. I really like this...it would be lovely framed!
Andy said…
This is a neat photo. With the lower portion of the building hidden it draws the eye into the photo looking for more. Well done Daniel.
EG CameraGirl said…
Fabulous photo, Daniel. It gives me happy goosebumps. :)
Sharon M said…
This is a great photo. I rarely see a green barn. Love it.
Danielle said…
So did you have to lie down in the grass to get this great shot??? I did that for a shot once and was panicked for a moment because I couldn't get back up ;) This is a great shot all the way around.
TexWisGirl said…
that's beautiful! sweet and simple.
Daniel LaFrance said…
@ Danielle:

The slope in the field is naturally tapered down to where I was standing.

I too have difficulty getting down and up as a result to the two operations I've had on my spine.

Good questions Danielle.
Brian King said…
Gorgeous shot! Love your composition!
Karen said…
Just LOVE the hues in this photo.. and it's simplistic beauty.
Ruby said…
A very lovely field. Can I draw this as my first landscape? Cheers, Ruby
Daniel LaFrance said…
@ Ruby: be my guest. Let me know when you've completed the masterpiece so I can appreciate your efforts too.
Stephen Hayes said…
The stark reality here reminds me of the work of one of my favorite artists, Andrew Wyeth.
Meoww said…
This shot is so nice! It rings of serenity and calm.
Sylvia K said…
What a marvelous, peaceful and serene capture for the day, Daniel! I love your composition! Thanks for sharing the serenity with us today! I can always use some of that!!!
Tito Eric said…
Marvelous capture. It may seem lonesome but for one seeking peace and tranquility, this can be an ideal abode. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers ... visiting from Our World Tuesday.

Now, here's something completely different:

http://turningboholano.blogspot.com/2012/08/balut.html
Very 'zen' like photo ~ awesome photography ~ (A Creative Harbor)
Oh wow, what a beautiful photo! Visiting from Our World Tuesday, and your picture caught my eye immediately. It's the kind of shot I could get lost in studying for hours. Thanks for sharing it!

Cynthia
Lisa Gordon said…
Wonderful new blog Daniel, and I love the name you chose for it.

This is a beautiful image. I love the wonderful solitary mood.
Terri Buster said…
Gorgeous shot Daniel- love the setting as much as the barn!
Gary said…
Beautiful Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Fun60 said…
Such a simple photo can say so much.
Fun60 said…
Such a simple photo can say so much.
ladyfi said…
Gorgeous shot - such beautiful solitude!
cloudbusting2 said…
This photo had so little yet so much. Excellent stuff.
Julie G. said…
Lovely, peaceful scene captured so beautifully! Stunning colors.
Jewaicious said…
What a beautiful and classic capture of serenity.
Beth said…
some one needs to mow. wow! what a great shot. (:
Rose said…
This really is a beautiful shot!
Mari said…
Wow! This is an incredible shot!
NatureStop said…
WOW!!!What a shot, just love it.Have a great day!

Shantana
Beth said…
Love the colors and how you did the photo so there is just the right amount of each--awesome!
Carole M. said…
..a beautiful capture; would look great on canvas

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Treasures