Government and People
Fitting isn't it, Yoga on Parliament Hill!
I wonder if any federal parliamentarians take part. I'm pretty certain they would benefit from this healthy exercise. But I didn't recognize anyone I knew.
Perhaps this energetic group wanted to set an example for those that sit in the big house all day and seemingly get very little done day-to-day.
- Infuse a breath of fresh air
- Demonstrate that things can be accomplished in a single day.
- People will follow a strong capable leader.
- Accomplish tangible results without a lot of needless bickering.
- Big groups with different needs working towards positive outcomes.